However! I shall instead show you some parts for sale locally that im trying to get for myself (and failing terribly due to lack fo funds)
- Mazdaspeed rear bumper - hard to find item, nice and subtle, this one has a little damage but nothing i cant fix.
- Side Skirts - Owner hasnt put a brand on these but im pretty sure they are bomex, not too flashy, not too low, gives a much stauncher look to the side of the car.
- Vented bumper indicators - Lighter weight than the factory ones and allow more air into the engine bay, always good to have more cold air going in.
- Radiator cover - Tidies up under the bonnet and forces more air through the radiator.These were factory fitted from 1993 on so being a 1991 car mine missed out.
- New shift knob - Current one is highly uncomfortable, had to remove the rubber ring on it just to bring the size down a bit, and i have big hands as it is. this one (on the left) is much more comfortable and looks alot better too. Note: im not a fan of chrome and it does come in other finishes
So those are few parts i have my eye on right now, might not have a post tomorrow night as i have a car club meet but if i can get some batteries for the camera i might have some pics to share with you of some of the other cars in my club.